4.11.04

Where are you?

In someone elses life I'd thought it'd be someone elses line.
The cold shiver down my spine.

I read that line.
Over and over. over and yet again.

But still i see it. and still i don't feel right.
It's coming back again.. I can feel it. and I can no longer hide. I can no longer hide this feeling inside.
This pain, this agony. This forged innocence that is only making me lie.
How I wished I'm less clever than I am. How I wished I cared less. Now I'd wish I could just die.

I read that line.

And I can feel me sinking into the ground. My heart shattered. My tears dried out.
I need you tell me it's not true. I need your word to make things better.
But your lips are locked like the doors in an urgent fire.

Over and over. over and yet again.

I fell to the ground. Laying there motionless.
Where are you?

No comments: