2.11.04

Interesting blog

had the chance to read the blog of a girl i have reason to believe is around my age. It caught my eye whith it's slogan 'SIZE DOES MATTER, I'VE NEVER SEEN A 2.4INCH DILDO' and as i read her entries, I soon figured that they were rather explicit. talking about her sexual experiences and 'wild' life. (I bet some guys are dying to know what is the address to her blog now)

She is indeed an excellent writter, and very proficient in the english language(atleast very much more proficient then i am). I soon find myself looking through alot of her entries, not that i wanted to read the 'interesting' entries, atleast not just that, but also due to her language and way of presenting herself and also some arguments she have on monogamy, life and sex~

It was kindda scary at some instances when I find her arguments convincing to a large extent, she had her mind set straight to self destruction i thought. It was as if she was trying to convince somebody that what she's doing is not wrong, and somehow that person, i felt, probably was herself. I could feel the struggle in her while i read the blogs, I could feel that she does posses intrinsic values but which she's trying to fight, and what i felt was that she's trying,too hard, to be liberal. It's sad. Perhaps it's not for me to judge, but it really did seem as if she had cheapened herself so as to conform to the 'liberal' world she thinks she lives in.

Which reminded me of a phrase i heard some time back about western woman. It'll make them feel more guilty eating a bar of mars.

Perhaps it is true, why shouldn't woman be given the same type of pleasure man get, essentially we are all humans,or rather animals, and do enjoy the pleasures in life. But still, the difference between humans and animals are that we have a moral code. And i personally cannot allow myself to do things against my morals. Basically, I think IT IS unfair that man are generally allowed to screw around, but woman aren't. But i don't think the way to make it fair is for woman screw around as well... I think it would only serve to downgrade the human life form.

To make life worth living, i do think it is essential that there is something special in it. Else, everything would be the same, and what's the point of living then? when we are just animals/robots that do everything else everyone else does. To live totally via instinct. To follow suit, and be just another living particle in the galaxy of life. I'd like to think i'm special, different, and not just another girl.

No comments: