10.11.04

Man i hate myself.

I feel so stupid, and the worst part is i can't help it. While i was angry, i was already anticipating myself to forgive him?! Darn. I don't understand myself. How the hell did i get myself to like someone so much that I can't even leave him when he is stupid and fucked up.

I spent the day sleeping and making things for him. minimal studying.. i think i only did like 3 questions on math or something.. and then half way through it, i was thinking like... what the fark am i doing man. why am i still making farking stuff for him?! but i still continued anyhow.. haiz.. I feel so useless..

And i'd anticipate for him to msg/call to explain or something.. anything really.. and i actually came online 3 times today. 3 FREAKING TIMES. y? coz he is online. man i suck. I can't even properly get angry with someone....

No comments: