9.11.04

I can no longer listen to my heart.

I finally woke up. And the truth is, I'm in all this shit because i listen to my heart too much. I feel too much. And i put in too much.

What I've been told is probably right. I should try and learn them, and learn them well. 2 hearts should never overlap, no one in their right mind would actually think of you before himself. humans are selfish animals who would lie to get what ever he wants. there's no way one would see you as a part of their life. probably subconsciously me too. there's no such thing as true love. there's no way love can work in both ways and in equal quantity. how does one quantize love in the 1st place? anyway. one should nv pour his/her heart out to anyone. it's not safe. it makes one vulnerable to hurt. true feelings should be kept whether it's good or bad.

1 comment:

Kenshin NG said...

Well one would tend to have different views during different moods...and so you thinking too radical lar..either extremes are quite hurtful..the way of the middle might be good for you to follow...

the crap from me above aside,hope that you will take care of yourself k?

Joshy