21.11.04

Shit man...

I just realised that there is a probability(unfortunately quite a big one) that i'll fail my math 9233. I suffered severe mental blockage on both the papers 1 and 2. and i recall calculating my marks on paper 2 to only add up to 50+, and that is all the marks i'll get if i get all the questions i did correctly.. that sucks.. (I still think it's due to the 'unlucky' skirt i wore on both the papers.. both my physics and Fmath paper 1 came out not too bad when i changed skirt) darn. i think i should burn the skirt..)

anyway.. I've still got 3 more papers to go.. 2 big ones that are on the same day(screwed), and a difficult-to-score one the next day... hopefully i'll pull through... I'm already making plans for like if i fail math 9233 i'll have to try to do well on the other papers so that i can re-take only math9233 if i have to..(which has high probability that i WILL have to) haiz.. wonder what it'd be like if i get back my results and it says GP C5 Fm B Phy C Math 9233 F.. hmm.. not that i've got much to be proud of in my other papers.. but i think it'd b interesting to have my Math 9233 score worst then my Fmath one.. haha..

Meanwhile.. i'm thinking of doing part time modelling(if i can) and go find a job(probably i won't mind being a free labour) in the theater business.. like mebbe wild rice! or something... I'm seriously thinking of persuing an acting career for the good of my mental well being..

I better go back to studies.. oh ya.. breakfast 1st.... btw.. I'm ill... slight fever, blocked nose and cough with lots of green hard gu-ee flam.. they always fasinate me.. haha.. ;P

OH YES! IT WAS OLIVIA'S BD YESTERDAY!! hehee.. purposely didn't wish her happy birthday planning a little surprise for her in the middle of the exams..~ ;P

No comments: