6.11.04

my future?

just had dinner with O. or rather just watched O have dinner. we had a little chat about his trips to philippines and vietnam, and a slightly bigger one about what i'll be doing, or rather, what i want to be later on in my life.

It's quite interesting. My ambition is really to be an Actress cum Singer, the only problem is.. I'm not good at either. And so, now i'm really just studying for the sake of studying.. there's almost nothing else i'd like to do. Ya, ofcoz i'll try to do well in my studies.. it's kindda like a personal challenge anyway(i cannot handle losing to other ppl) but i really don't see much of a point somehow. may be i should review my ambition.. change it into something else or someting.. probably i'll feel unsatisfied for the rest of my life.. but atleast i won't end up a begger.

No comments: