7.12.04

Prom night~ again...

okie this is the 3rd NYJC prom night I've been to. It's by far the most well mc-ed one, and also the food was the nicest I think. But the place was much smaller/the crowd was much smaller, and there wasn't many teachers who joined the prom this year. only one small table. It is quite obvious how supportive the teachers are towards our batch, isn't it?

Anyway, it cost me 80 bucks, so the food is supposed to be good. But the quantity is a little.. er hm.. I wasn't really anywhere near full when I left. oh well...

Went clubbing in dbl o bar afterwards, Piggy's 1st clubbing trip! haha.. a short one for a start. only stayed there until about 2. it's kindda weird dancing in prom dresses anyway.

I would have uploaded some pictures if the memory card isn't stuck in the card reader. so if i'm lucky enough to be able to get it out, i will put some up(not forgetting i'll need Gav to teach me how to do that as well..)

So, finally! I've officially thoroughly graduated!

No comments: