18.12.04

London!

Ye ol~ folks~ this key board is a little hard to use.. coz you know why? It's an English keyboard!! which means...? I AM IN ENGLAND NOW!!!

hahaa... cool ei? it's been rather cold and the trip was much longer then expected due to little delays here and there. none the less, I still managed to survive! hahaa... (took almost 24 hrs to reach the final destination since I left home)

The place is simply beautiful. Nice trees everywhere.. I particularly like the 'bald' ones though.. haha..

Went out on a stroll and chanced upon a charity shop(aka 2nd hand shop) and bought myself a pair of boots and a skirt.. a purple checkered short skirt. hehee... quite sweet looking but I doubt I'll be wearing it very often though.. It's really amazing how cheap the things are in the shop though... amazingly cheap!! though they are all in £(of coz) but the boots were like £4.50 which is only about S$13.50. That is like freaking cheap for boots even if it's second hand I think. and the skirt was £2.25, S$6.75 kindda like This fashion.. hahaa.. ;P

got my fingers are freezing now though.. partially due to all the typing. feeling alittle numb actually. hahaa.. my face was numb when I went out for the stroll just now.. hahaa ;P

Meanwhile, I'll have to try and take nice photos of myself to put up some kind of a 'portfolio' for my modeling 'career'. the modeling agency called today actually, and wanted to have a shot on monday with me. unfortunately i'm not in Singapore. So I'll have to call them back when I get back. hope things turn out fine!

Ciao for now~

No comments: