1.12.04

hi-ho

if any one is interested. I'm dying. not physically, mentally. been rotting away. went to a salsa club the night before though.. that was slightly more mentally challenging which was nice. there wasn't many ppl on the dance floor so i was free to bum abround and not be where i should be. haha.. did manage to make one of my dance partners to bleed though.. that was an unfortunate accident.well, can't blame me ya? It was the 1st time i danced salsa. ;P

the funny thing was, I went with a guy who was my secondary school's teacher's son. haha.. so i thought it was quite funny when his dad asked him who is he out with and he said his ex student. hmm.. It seems that if i get membership for that place, entrance fee is free from mon-thur and i'll only have to pay 8 bucks per month.(the entrance fee is normally 6 buck per head) so i figuered.. i only have to go like twice per month to get my money's worth. and i can learn and have fun at the same time! ^_^ (perhaps i'll have to pay medical fees for other ppl if i go too often though... hmm... mebbe i should rethink the idea.) ;P

No comments: