18.12.04

Good day everyone~

Calling to Singapore~ Johnny English speaking.

hahaa.. To all those who msn msged me yesterday/this morning. I'm sorry. I kindda forgot to log off my msn. ;P

So how have I been? well, a day passed quite peacefully yesterday. And today, it's noon now, but nothing much that interesting happened yet. Had 2 'breakfasts' just now though. A bowl of flakes and some bacon and cheese and tomato and more cheese and salad.. hahaa ;P and if you are wondering.. Yap, I'm turning into a pig in this foreign land. ;P

The morning is simply beautiful though.. unlike yesterday, where it was raining and all in the morning, today was sunny and the skies and trees were oh so pretty. Went out for a short stroll, and wanted to kick myself for not bringing my camera along with me. well, anyway. probably i'll again tmr and try to not forget to bring my cam with me.. the other problem would be that it's alittle too cold for me bare fingers outside, yet not very easy to operate the cam with gloves on.

well, Think i'll update again later in the evening and share with you what ever is it that is interesting~

Schedule for the day :
3pm---------go to central london to collect football tickets to the Arsenal-Portsmouth game
3.30pm-----Visit Jerry's parent's Piano shop which is in central london
And fish and chips for dinner! the famous english fish and chips.. i have high hopes, hope it won't disappoint me.

No comments: