14.12.04

1st step towards Modeling~!!!

Boy am I excited!

It happened like this.. see, I mentioned that I'm thinking of doing part time modeling right? so I went on the net and searched for some modeling agencies in Singapore and found Cue Models International and sent an application over. And they called me! TWICE! (coz the 1st time i wasn't with my phone..) so it seems they are really pretty keen! and asked me to go on a interview with them.

So, today was the day of interview!! The interview went well, the place is freaking far. It's near East Coast Rd, I live on West Coast Rd... SEE the distance? Well, anyway, the interview kindda went well I think. And she quite openly told me that she sees potential in me being a model. The thing is, I'll have to go through training still coz I'm totally inexperienced. The course fee would be 500 bucks in total, they'll be subsidising 150 for me, so i'll have to pay 350 still... B thinks they are trying to rip me off.. I'm starting to think so too.. but the thing is... the girls whom he knows who gets money through modeling and do not need to pay for anything at all are either very explicit in their pics, or very explicit themselves..

Anyway, think i'll continue looking.. being inexperienced is really no good.. haiz... anyway, i'll call them again when i'm back from my holiday.

talking about my holiday... anyone willing to take care of my hamster for 2 1/2 weeks while i'm away? nothing too difficult really. just need to change it's bedding once per 4-7 days when you think it's stinky, and give it food and water when it runs out. plus, my hamster is a entertainer and a bundle of joy. she dances to music and sleep walks... so if you are willing please tag me.

No comments: