2.10.04

to:**** ***

I've been dreaming alot of the same person lately...some times i think I'm the one who did him wrong, and then again, he was the one who started it.In any case, I want to apologise. but I can't. He is so near yet so far. probably he'll just think I'm acting. I still remember what he said to me. and it still hurts....

I know you think that i shouldn't still love you
I'll tell you that
But if I didn't say it,
Well, I'd still have felt it,
Now where's the sense in that?

I promise I won't make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down this ship
and I won't put my hands up and surrender
there will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love, always will be

I know I left too much mess and destruction
To come back again
I caused nothing but trouble
I'd understand if you can't talk to me again

And if you live by the rules of 'it's over'
that I guess that that makes sense

I will go down with this ship
and i won't put my hands up and surrender
there will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love, always will be

And when we meet
I'm sure we will
All that was then
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
and hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on~

No comments: