4.10.04

last week of JC life

this is like the last week of my JC education now. I'll be graduating next week tuesday, and then it'll be 'holiday' for us to prepare for our As.... for this whole week until then, it will be lectures everyday without tutorials, which is kindda good and bad at the same time.... i like tutorials more coz i can kindda do more. but now the lectures are abit like tutorials giving us Questions to do and then goin though them. btu then i just don't find the mood to do stuff during lectures.. it think it's that feeling where you know no body is looking... hahaa... ;P (no wonder my prelims turned out so bad)
it's a pretty nice coincidence for my graduation day to coincide with my birthday on a wednesday.. haha.. coz it's just perfect! you see, it's ladies night on wednesdays where i can have free flow of drinks and stuff, and i've got double the reason for me to go celebrate! hahaa?!! ^_^ very pleased with that. i've been clubbing quite alot latey though... will have to stop at some point.. getting dark circles and eye bags i think..
And i'll probably go this sat as well? hahaa... think i'm going mad already....

No comments: