26.10.04

Sinking

Sometimes... life simply sucks.. it seeps out your juices bit by bit.. and before you know it. you are like a walking mummy on the streets, and the worst part is, you don't even have the bandages to save the world of this unsightliness.

As usual, I feel like shit today after having a relatively good morning. It's like the aftermath of bliss.. I'm feeling sick and tired and ultimately exhausted... It's like the saying.. i've stepped into a big pool of mud, and i can't pull myself out. it's using up all my energy...

on a lighter note, the story isn't finished yet.. I've got a feeling it's going to be pretty long.. i'll continue it some other time when the mood is right.. and i'm slightly less depressed.. meanwhile, i think it is turning out okie. if any one has any comment language wise please do give me some.. i should have a 2nd opinion about what i wrote and perhaps a 3rd.

No comments: