14.10.04

pissed

just finished writing a private entry... feeling slightly better but nonetheless i'm still not very happy.
anyway... i should change my mood.
1stly, I want to thank gorilla for smsing me yesterday. thank you!! ^_^ made me happy. I didn't really get to celebrate my birthday at all though.. my parents fought and my mom got all upset, ended up with a headache and cancelled the birthday dinner. i was upset. but i guess i can't really be upset... it's not really like someone did me wrong anyway... just sad that shit always happens on my birthday... last year was the same.. still can't quite believe that my very own parents didn't even think of bringing me for a birthday dinner last year on my 18th birthday... and everyone thought the actual birthdays are always celebrated with family.... haiz...
I haven't had a birthday cake since like ages... mebbe they don't care.. mebbe no one really cares.. but i think i do.. sucky..
okie.. i should think of happy things ya? i went to take a neo card thingy with a good friend of mine yesterday though.. made me happy. and she got me the cd on disney songs!!! ^_^ got me all excited.. ;P
other presents i got was a canned plant..I'm supposed to open it and water it or something.. and plants will grow out...
and my darling class got me a set of accessories.. a necklace with a clover pendent and earrings.. pink... haha.. hardly wear anything pink other then one shirt of mne.. mebbe i should be more feminine... ;P
hmm.. not many.. but i'm happy enough... ;P
I guess...

No comments: