31.3.04

Little April showers

I like the rain.I think it has somthing to do with the idea of 'you can never step into the same river twice' by heraclitus (or something like that) I like the rain coz they are never the same, ever changing, but the changes are all in a way i like.. haha.. Just fallingI like it when the rain is falling and there's no one on the streets.I like it when i see from a slight distance that there's another person watching the rain just as me.I like the way the rain falls, vertically, or at an angle.I like the coolness it brings with it.I like the way it seem to bring life to the 'dead' things around usI like the way it makes our view slightly blurredI like the way rain sounds, be it falling on grass, window frames or concrete wallsI like playing the 'catch-the-raindrop' game when I'm under sheltersI like getting drenched in freezing cold big rain once in a while.I like the way it washes away alot of things.
I simply Love the RAIN! sorry Mr sunshine this entry is for the Rains. The ever so sleek, ever so wilful, hidden with danger, but still ever so seductive Rains.

No comments: