13.3.04

drama night 2004

it was fantabulouse, incredible, over the moon!!
i think this year drama night was a great success!! not only did the audience enjoy the show.. they even gave us a standing ovation!
every thing went so well, this mixed feeling of physical tiredness and mental alertness now... so happy! happy happy happy! if you ask me.. i think the matinee audiences responded more to my part... i guess they were a pretty formal group.. all the teachers and principle..oh well, anyway, ;after a while they begin to warm up... and things just get better and better..
the mic corked up during the matinee though.. thank god it didn't for the big show at night..anyway it's all over now, and i think we really haven't wasted a bit of our efforts.. okie i'm not going to go all cheesy here, i'll miss the off stage work, but i'll not dwell on it.. I'd wish for a chance to be in another play now, and try to improve my acting.. there are still alot of rough edges needed to be polished up... and lots of challenges ahead..
okie.. now i'll have to find other things to waste my time on....hmm... what's worth me wasting my time on? homework? nah.. hahaa....

No comments: