1.4.04

Rain Rain, go away, come again another day....

hmm.. looks like the rains caused much more trouble then i thought they did. Since that's the case i hope for the rain to take a nice long rest until one fine day where my dear friend don't need to go out field, or rather, until he thinks it's a good day to rain
I like the sun shine, it's bright and cheery, but the rain brings peace somehow.

13 days 1 month
I've lived in pain, in total ignorance
I try not to look nor to see or hear
but is that possible?
Your days surround me
My nights surround you
Your voice in my head
Spinning, spinning
When will this ever end.
When will I be able to look you in the eye
When will you hurt me no more,
deliberately or unintentionally.
Spinning, spinning
When will you seize to charm
When will you stop the hope
Spinning spinning
When will your name stop appearing in my head.
Stop appearing in my life
stop...
please leave me alone...

No comments: