10.4.04

GooDiE GoOd FrIdAy!!!

A little late, but not too bad i think. Actually I don't celebrate Easter(hmm so easter was on Sunday, never knew, never thought i would get to know. just goes to show how little i know about easter and good friday... virtually nothing.;P), so I've got no idea what it's like, or what it's supposed to be like during Easter. I only know about the colourful easter eggs that are made of chocolate. I like to eat chocolate. but i need to cut down on them , ALOT... I've been growing heavier and heavier lately.. sharks.. no good if I become a fat Circe in SYF... *imagines: Round, ball-like seductress..* I'm quite sure that's not what they are looking for...
My incredibly clever brother gave me my birthday present for last year and this year yesterday. =_="Well, anyway it was a very cute present. It's a Qoo bed side clock! haha... he said that he queued for pretty long to get it.. ;> I like it, he got one for himself as well! so now we have the same bedside clock! ;D
Oh, I love him so much it makes me want to punch him in the face, hahaa~ The Qoo clock is really soooo cute!!!! it's a blue, Qoo's head shape with a pinkish orangy clock face with a Qoo on it, the axis for all the clock hands is it's nose. ;)okie i shall stop.
I tried sleeping with the windows and door open yesterday night... It was a horrible experience, i think i would never do it ever again. I got woken up at 3+ in the morning due to a growing itch on my right shoulder and arm. it was so itchy i couldn't take it.. i turned the fan towards me, and tried to blow whatever is the bugger that caused me the itch away, but it didn't work, part of it i think is also because the moving air kindda made the itch grow as well, so i had to get up at 4+ in the middle of the night to close the door and windows and on the aircon. the cool air reduced the itch alot, at the very least i could go back to sleep.

No comments: