11.4.04

4/11/04

I'm in my dad's factory now!! hehee... nothing much to do, my father is having somekind of a business meeting now. ;>
later i'll be going shopping with my mom!! haha.. goin to orchard. EVIL TIM! when was the last time you went shopping? ORCHARD GOT ALOT OF PRETTY GIRLS!!! muahahaa... I'll be able to ogle and them, but you can't! not atleast until next weekend!!! whahahhaaa!!!
Yesterday I went for a rock concert on fort canning! Deep Purple~ cool stuff!! 1st time i went for a rock concert, but i enjoyed myself aaaaalot! there were some technical problems, and some really rowdy people amoung the audience(that shouted some really interesting phrases during waits and the technical pause) overall, the band really put all they had into it and some really greeeat songs!!!
oh yes, just incase you peps dun't know who deep purple is. it's an english band, quite an old one, they are all in their 50s now i think, other then the guitarist which is new as the former one left. he was technically very good, but my friends said the original guitarist had more soul. ;>The whole place was crowded by ppl, didn't enjoy the burning chimneys standing around me though... I enjoyed the crowd.;D

No comments: