18.11.03

wat a day~

here i am again...
went for a pool side bbq party yesterday, it was pure FUN!!! haha... got thrown into the pool more then 10 times i reckon.. and though i hate it when the water shoots up my nose, it was fun never the less.
i really must give it to our royal chief, she is really born to bbq. hahaa... i've nv had such well bbq-ed food in my entire life till now! she's really good at it. the food is not the burnt in anyway, and they are all v throughly cooked! and really delicious too!!
then went for sauna.. in the gents.. ;P coz the one in the ladies dun seem to be working.. so... what the hell, got 2 guys to accompany me and my other friend, it was the 1st time i've been in a sauna for real actually, and it feels pretty darn good after a swim... it's the 1st time i sweated tt much too i think...
anyhow, the party ended at ard 1130, coz some peps has got school the next day, and some others had some really worried parents.. well, me and my friend shared a cab home, reached home at ard 12... was so tired i washed up my swimming costume and went straight for bed.. yawns.. still v tired actually... think i'll be out again in a while.. cannot take it, alone at home.. go outside to wonder also feels better.. ;P

No comments: