26.11.03

i hope i get my own com soon!

well, like the title says, i hope i'll get my v own computer soon!!
juz for those who don't know, i'm currently sharing com with my bro, which is a pain..
coz
1stly, the com is in his room... tt is, when ever he feels like sleeping, or chasing me out of the room, he will..
2ndly, his is always downloading stuff from the net(the you know whats*), and it really slows down the com when i'm using it...
3rdly, there is absolutely NO privacy when i'm using the com with his presence... (it is beginning to feel irritating, coz i'll have to cover up the screen whenever he walks past)
4thly, i juz want a com that has everything belonging to myself, and only myself... not such a tough or unreasonable thing to ask for isn't it?
haiz.. the prob here is.. haha.. i'm quite a computer idiot really.. i have no idea how to install those internet stuff and all...
you see, my parents sent my bro to some computering course when he was young, and in hope tt he'll teach me when he comes back, they did not send me to any courses which consist of computering. and i only got to use the computer when i was in primary 5 for the 1st time...
well,anyhow, i think i am rather dependent on my bro on technological stuff... mebbe 'my' computer would not be totally mine afterall... i'll still need plenty of help from him.... haiz...

No comments: