14.1.05

Starting work on Sun!

Okie, my Guinness promoter job will start on Sun at Turf City Giant. So, all who fancy buying some Guinness and helping me boost my sales record... hehe.... you know what to do lah.. :P

My working hours for Sun(for the rest of the holiday I'm not sure where I'll be yet, this is just temporary) :
12-10 pm

for other days is 5-10 I think. The agency seems to be quite badly organized though... Everything seems rather messed up.

Meanwhile, I'll be going for a photo shoot on Sat. Free lance modeling~~ hehee... hopefully i'm not too fat... Asked a friend to accompany me, no way am I going to go to some Ulu lulu studio at Loyang by myself. So, hope all is well for that one. What's good about it is that I won't have to pay for anything.. hehee... I'll ask if I can choose which photos to keep and which ones to delet when I'm there..

BTW, is Xmac Mr Seah? Sorry, but I don't think I've got your email add actually... Think I'll only be able to commit into theater after CNY now.. due to the job and all.. but still, planning for the future.. hehee... do tell me more about the evening mime course (free?) and if there are any theater works coming up a little later. Thanks!

No comments: