16.8.19

Of Manipulations and Bullies

Haven't been posting for a while, I guess ever since the stalker incident, I got scared. Suddenly, it felt like I lost the safety of being a nobody. Having said that, after all the things that happened recently, I now truly believe that bullies are people who uses fear against others. And so, the best way to face up and go against any bully is to NOT FEAR.

A lot has happened in recent months, and it's really an eye opener in the world of manipulation and bullies. Luckily for me, there are also good guys on the opposite spectrum, so I'm not so much scarred for life, and faith in humanity is not completely destroyed. Though I now carry a much more wary attitude towards other people's intentions.

Somehow there's this righteousness in me since young, that I cannot stand down to bullies and feel that people need to stand up for themselves, or I will. Maybe that's why I always get into trouble? Shrug. But ya, that is also the source of my frustrations now as, for the first time, since I graduated from school, I realised there are a lot of people who are just sheep.. easily manipulated and lead in the direction the bully wants them to go.

I'm finding it difficult to understand what happened. How is it that the people are unable to see the problems and ask the right questions. How did they get lead by the nose to think and see situations in a way that should not have been to start with. It's all rather bizarre to me. But I guess that is the height of manipulation. When I trusted the stalker, I tended to believe the things he said without questioning them too much either. Always giving him the benefit of doubt and seeing what he did in a positive light despite all the warning signs.

It is so frustrating, seeing people fall victim to such characters, especially for people who have seen the light. in fact, it is infuriating. How can we expose him and his true colours? Gosh. Will it ever happen? I hope so. But by then, maybe the damage would have been done.

The best defense I can think of at this moment, is to not fear, and keep a questioning mind. Always ask, why? How? Never just let people tell you what is real.

No comments: