29.8.19

Sadness

I didn't think you will be gone soh soon. We were just beginning, the flowers have only started to bloom.
The promise of spring, at our finger tips.
Yet you slipped away. A winter's snapping chill.

Your smile, your laugh...
All the places we were supposed to go together.
We had plans! Could you not remember? How could you leave me just like that. Without a goodbye. Without telling me why.. or how.. leaving only 'when' behind with you last seen online?

Ok, ok ok... I'm ok, don't worry.. Don't worry about me. How? How did you expect me to not worry. If I had known that you would just leave like this, if only I had known.. I'd have done everything to see you before you were gone too soon.

I wouldn't have paused when we looked each other in the eyes. I would have told you, that I liked you, and that I miss you when you are not around. And now you are truly not around anymore.. I can't even tell you I miss you anymore. I can't even touch you anymore... rub shoulders with you any more.. sit in your car with my legs up anymore..

What will I do now? So many places that we've been. So many more that we wanted to go. I was looking forward to giving you a big hug and say, everything is ok now. And maybe just inch a little closer to your warmth. But now... you are in a different world. with a box between you and I. and only the cold chill of forever gone.

I can't stop my tears from falling. All our memories made. They will not be forgotten. And like you said, one day you will rest forever. I never envisioned that day to come so quickly... but you are resting now. Be at peace, for you are sorely missed... and loved... by me.

No comments: