1.5.18

Once and for all

Having been a victim of stalking and harassment by the crazy Hutchinsons, that didn't end even after all the police reports and confrontations. I have to say it has quite a psychological scar on me. Didn't think humans were capable of such scheming and disgusting behaviour. And didn't think kindness would receive ill returns.
It is also perhaps the first time I had the chance to have a glimpse into the dark side that we so often hear about as ordinary people - How the rich and well connected are able to bully and manipulate.

I pitied Adam, and now I truly understand why some people should not deserve any pity. In Chinese, it's what we say, "When someone evokes your pity, there must also have been undesirable traits that got that person there."

Recalling some of the events, how we laughed as a joke hearing about how the wife moved all the furniture out of the house when she found out that he was having an affair.

Deep inside, I guess I was even rooting for her, thinking, Hey, you go girl. Show him right for cheating on you. But being a friend, I decided to just laugh it off and empathise. Even getting confused about why he should be in trouble when he said he was divorced anyway. I felt bad for the girl, and I felt bad for Adam. I had really thought he had found the right girl for himself.

Little did I know, that the wife actually thought I was THE GIRL! GASP.

It was slowly as I read through his words and her words that I realise, not only was I put IN harms way, he actually purposefully made sure that she would misunderstand. I don't know why he did it. Did he do it to protect her little girlfriend? Maybe. Who knows. I'll never find out I guess, and I don't really think I care at this moment.

BUT the most disgusting thing is that, (of course I had to find out later that he had lied, and that he wasn't divorced at all) this despicable man, was happily married, have been chasing skirts all around town, had a little girlfriend who was WAAAAYYY too young for him, and was still stalking me and telling acquaintances that we were dating. Like, huh?

Some people just have no shame,

No comments: