27.12.15

Mahjong!

Got introduced to it first time about 2 weeks ago, and last night, a second!

I'm still not very good at it, I guess I'm just not big on gambling. Or maybe, I'm just not thinking enough into the game to enjoy it. But all in all, it wasn't so bad. Lost 90c, and won a little bit. Could have been less if I had known the rules better!

I can see why people like playing mahjong though. Other than the possibility of winning some $$, it's a good reason to have atleast 4 friends/new friends come together for a social gathering. Thats really just not too bad at all! It's also a good reason I guess for me to stop welling myself up in my hole and get some friends. Haha

Perhaps the new year will bring more social gatherings. Perhaps. :) looking forward to 2016 already. 

No comments: