25.12.15

A year coming to an end

Another year has past. Another bizarre episode to my life. I guess life is really not predictable.

So many things happen this year, it's really quite something. Haha. Like my mom would say, this year I probably really 犯太岁 没有拜. Hopefully next year will be more positive.

I have to say, I'm probably too much of a free spirit for my own good. Following my heart rather than the set path of life. The set path that most others seem to be quite happy setting foot on. 

Perhaps I'm just too unconventional. After 30 years, I'm still finding it hard to understand how "normal" people think or act. And more often than not, I feel like an alien in this world of norms and conventions. 

Some times, a combination of melodrama, fear, courage and naivety seems to be the worst traits to have. And other times it seems like the best way to live life and see the world around us with fresh new eyes. 

What can I say! C'est la vie!

Cc: to you
There are times where things seem uncertain
Where what you thought was perfect, cease to be perfection
Look back in time to look for your anchor
What held your heart then, may be the answer

The world is indeed your oyster
Savour it with all its flavour

Whatever happens, you know for sure,
You have my blessings 
For all ends and beginnings. 

No comments: