26.12.15

I know you are reading my blog

AFH Stop stalking me, otherwise I will be forced to take out a Personal Protection Order (PPO) against you. Get out of my life and let me repeat myself, don't come anywhere near to me, my friends, my family and my property whether physically or via the internet and/or electronics.

This is a serious LAST warning. After repeated warnings and requests for you to leave me alone, if you do not comply, I will be forced to expose your full name and IC together with my warnings in order to put in place an effective PPO. If you have any alerts that are linked to my blog, remove them. Delete my number/email and any other contact methods from your phone/PC/email/written notes/any other recording methods you may have and stay far far away from me. I do not want to receive any "updates" from you whether in the form of an email/text/call. I do not wish to have to repeat myself again, because the next time I feel the need to, I will be putting it forward in the form of a formal PPO. Do not test me.

No comments: