21.6.06

Boyish Faces

Sometimes.. I get a little confused myself.. I like boyish faces and matured faces at the same time.. hmm.. weird.

oh well, G was pestering me.. a little.. for the URL of this site. hahaa. :P bleah. Don't show you~! hahaaa.. not like you'll get to read this anyway..

well, I think actually, on the net it really depends on how much you want to find out about a person, or something. it's really not that hard, I've managed to dig up some things that I was not supposed to know by browsing through the net and searching for certain key words. :) I can be quite good at this i suppose.. :P especially with all the search engines, one should really lift one eye and ask, 'are you sure you tried searching?' when one complains that he/she couldn't find info they need.

anyway, I'm watching WC! yay!! i thought I won't be able to watch it coz I don't have the WC channel! and then, they actually show one of the matches on super sports.. :> damn happy.

Iran vs angola. hahaa I was still thinking that I'll have to go to my friend's place to watch.

G's living room tv gets it. but i guess I wouldn't want to be cheering or getting to excited at 3 or 4 in the morning.. especially not in someone elses house.

Some little bits and pieces of things I'm thinking of now.. I've got lotsa friends who are mad about ball now.. not coz they like the sport in particular, but coz they are betting their lives on it. hahaa. okie, a little exagerated, but anyway, a fair amount have been invested on the WC I'd say. and the results have not been particularly pleasing.

thank goodness I don't do all that.. have never been good with betting luck I guess.. CL on the other hand had not lost much of his bets before, just games like Big 2 and stuff among friends though. one of the things I like about his thinking, "betting with friends are just to spend time, and have fun. Not to win money." that's why often he'll give some money back to the person who is losing very badly. *admiration* althought more often I'd screw him around and ask him to give me the money instead if he really feels that he has got too much of it. :P but of coz I was just kidding.

come to think of it.. actually there is a certain trend in guys that I like.. they either have a boyish face.. or they have high foreheads.. hm... :P strange observation there..

No comments: