31.5.06

Model~

Hehee.. qool.. Guess what! I just did a short filming for national day! :P probably will only flash by on the screen, but.. It was DAMN COOL~~ I was to be a vet with a doggie, so I was checking the doggie with a stethoscope and stuff.. hehee.. always wanted to get my hands on a huge dog.. AND, play with a stethoscope.. hahaa..:P not forgeting getting on national TV. hehee.. that's 2 wishes fulfilled. coz I want to get famous, not just get on tv! whahahaaa~~ going nuts.

Anyway, I wonder when will the ad start to show, I'd bet on early or mid July.

Aside from that piece of news, I'm now doing tuition for kids, Maths, Chinese and physics mainly, together with primary english. If you guys have any contacts please intro me k! ^_^

Need to earn more $$...
I want to go on my trips!

Money is rolling in~~

No comments: