4.2.05

work work work

was calculating my total hours and total pay yesterday.. actually not that much.. but i suppose it's alright for my 'first paying job' might just add up to $1000+ bucks by the end of it.. which would be nice..hehee.. will have to set aside some money to bring my parents out for a nice dinner! :P

well, today is rest day, that's y i've got the time and all to contribute to my blog. otherwise, I've been bz either with sleeping or with working.. i haven't really been home anyway.. coz the new work place is at bugis, rochor center.. so i figured it'd make a little bit more sense to stay at my friend's place for the time being.. can get more sleep, and less travelling.. other then my dad's driving.. i get sick almost in anyother vehicle.

job wise.. rochor is kindda boring.. not many ppl. and dun really have to promote much.. but it's always fun coz the tiger and carlsberg promoters there are very chatty and nice and fun to be with. And I even got the chance to take my 1st ride on a 'xiao mien yang' aka scooter yesterday coz carlsberg has got one. ;P

tiger is a very hard working girl.. has got like 2 jobs now. and hoping to look for some more after this CNY job is over.. probably me too..

and.. haha.. sorry Mr seah.. :P i didn't go to the mime thing again.. coz of work lah.. ;P and then.. since there are only a few sessions left.. probably i'll go when the next 'season' starts? *procrastination... no good.. should try to change the habit.. but.. haha.. next time lah..* ^_^


No comments: