15.2.05

Gone with the wind.

I was looking for my neverland when I found an oak tree that was wise and charming. I fell in love with him as he sheltered me and showered me with leaves of love. I built myself a nice little tree house right between the branches, and nailed the ladder to the trunk. I harmed him without knowing as the nails rust.

And now, as the sun rose, I peered though the leaves. There was the path where I meant to continue walking. In search for my neverland. I have stopped and relied on this oak tree for too long.

Was it really love?

Or was it just dependence?

I've decided that it was a stop, and not the destination. And so I'm packing my bags and taking apart the tree house.

I'm sorry to have left you scars, but I'll have to continue my journey now.

Where's my neverland?

No comments: