10.2.04

Well, I deleted some entries off the diary(very rare of me, normally i just put them under private) anyhow, unless you are really observant i don't really think you'll figure what difference there were, anyway i don't want anyone to find out, (I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A CHALLANGE)
anyway. it's been some time since i last wrote anything in this blog, plenty happened, but i guess not much that i really want to write in the open.
Well, but there's a happy news(to me) that i'd like to share, when i went to yun nan i got to know this cute guy, and we exchanged address and all, and after one and a half weeks of waiting, i recieved his letter 2 days after i sent a letter to him thinking he would not be writing back. anyhow, i was estatic! well, i replied his letter anyhow, though it was jus 3 days apart from the 1st one i sent.
though so, i do feel abit sorry for him, i noticed that for me to write to him, it only takes 60 cents, but, for him to write to me, it costs him $5.50 ren ming bi. that is quite alot considering normal road side food there is only $1-2.anyhow, i'm still very happy.. ;>
chao~

No comments: