22.2.04

Happening of the week

Being alive is just great! sure, including all the ups and downs, it's still the best thing... (excluding my irritating brother who is screaming behind me now though...)
well, this week has been an interesting one. I just realized i got cheated in love! I still can't believe it, but i'm doin well. that freaking idiot actually smsed me saying:
Basturd: There's something i have been keeping from you, I nv had any feelings for you. there has always been another person whom i truely love, you are just a substitute. I was nv serious towards you, I believe you too. forgive my selfishness and heartlessness.
Me: Well, I thank you for putting so much effort in me then. Good night
Basturd: I put in effort in wadever i do even in playing computer games i can afford to put in those effort for the fun of it... hahahaha... it was fun for me
Me: Fun in my part too! I'm really suffering from lack of sleep, see you tmr~
well, i figured if he was all out to hurt me, there's no need for me to be kind. And to think i almost fell for him... makes me puke now. well, so it ends with a 'see you tmr~' we haven't talked at all since then, other then last friday,where i asked if he can give me back a seashell i got for him on valentine's day. what an asshole really.. 1st he acts as if he don't know of any seashell when i asked my friend to help me ask, then when i asked him to check his wallet for that was where i last saw it, he said he hasn't got it without even looking for it at all!? what the hell, now i really regret giving him the shell in the 1st place, it was such a nice shell, the nicest i've got for that day i'd say....
well, this serves as a lesson, no matter how much you think you like a guy, nv give him anything that you like, or treat him exceptionally good. He'd just throw it down the drain or turn his back at you the next day. heartless creatures...

No comments: