16.11.16

My Letter To You

My dear,
How are you?

We spoke about so much today, I didn't know what to say. You evoke the strongest feelings in me. Your kindness, your gentle nature, your love and sense of protection. I don't think I've felt like this before. I wish I could be there for you, to heal your every wound. To show you what love is all about, to hold you close, and tight, and keep you safe from harm.

You really deserve better than this. This life that thrusted itself upon you. All the hurt and pain. Don't be depressed my dear. Don't cry alone at night. You are so much more superior than all these problems surrounding you. Don't let them get to your gentle loving heart.

Maybe I feel it stronger than others. Maybe it's because we are the same. Running away from reality and mistakes that we made along life's unexpected ways. With experience comes failure. Some failures are easier to rectify than others. Some mistakes hit you harder.

Maybe we have both been searching, searching for that someone we didn't know existed. Until I found you, and you found me.

Maybe we both got a little down trodden by life, looking for an escape into a safe place, where we can be ourselves and not worry about anything else in the world.

Where we feel our sacrifices are worth something. And we are loved as much as we love others.

I know you don't want to hurt anyone, but you are hurting yourself my dear. You are hurting yourself just the same way I was hurting myself, for others to be happy, for a silver lining of hope for delayed happiness.

But you deserve more, so much more. Your love is grander, and much more valuable than you think. Your heart should be protected by the soft warm arms of the people around you, not a fence of spikes and shield. Your tears are worth more than diamonds and gold, and they should only be wasted on pure happiness and love.

Pure happiness and love.

You've showed me much more than you think. You are not poor. Not to me. You are richer than most people I know. With a heart of warm liquid gold.

Love,
Me

No comments: