11.10.06

Missing

Been so long since I blogged..
feel as though I have disappeared from the surface of the Earth? :> don't worry, I'm still well and alive.. don't be too disappointed okie?

alot of things happened I guess.. between that time when I blogged and now..
some things haven't change.. I still feel for that certain someone.. doesn't help that he smsed me to wish me happy birthday and said that he missed me just like.. yesterday.. hahaa :P was kindda happy though.. perhaps I'm just happy that I was not forgotten.. that he hadn't forgotten about me, just like I don't think I ever will forget about him.

Well.. he is planning on going back to US to do his MBA.. which may actually mean that he'll not be coming back any more.. I'm not sure if we'll ever meet or not any more then.. much less if he'll remember the times we spent together.. haiz.. why every time I think of him I get like depressed.. but when I hear of that he is doing well.. and stuff like that I get very happy.. hahaa.. like dumb dumb like that.. any way.. he and F are doing pretty well I think.. I think he is finally really considering settling down.. :)

as for me.. I am counting down 2 days to my birthday! hahaa.. nothing much.. though it's the 21st. but I still feel like a kid some how and ppl also say I look like 16. ops. hahaa.. had an incredible dinner today.. L celebrated an early birthday with me.. so nice.. though I still didn't think he should have spent so much money on my birthday. oh well.. didn't really scold him, since he was just trying to be sweet. I'll put up some pictures of the very nice food I had some other time... soooooo tired!!!!! good night~

1 comment:

Kenshin NG said...

good to see u again Xian :) Happy Birthday again ahh,at least its glad to see that you enjoyed yourself. And must change the tagboard liaoz ahh..i think tagboard is out of commission worr