12.2.06

Late night Post..

it's 1.15am. Probably not that late for many of my peers. But to me.. it is late.. I shooed CL to sleep at around 12. Said that I didn't want him to sleep too little... But probably it's because of something else.. I wonder if the relationship will last. I'm not even sure if I'm really committed into it yet. But one thing I know is that i really enjoy his company. His everything makes me smile.. even when I get angry with him it's mostly just me acting like I'm angry.. Or perhaps.. just fishing around for more attention..

I'm back on french class again! But this time it's with NTU. :P Je suis une etudiante francais! Encore! hahaa j'aime le francais. c'est sexy. :P hahaa.. ask a french to read this.. and he'll probably faint. ops.

anyway, my Financial Management test is on MON!!!!! I'm going to die.. better get back to studies!~

Early Happy valentines day to all~!!! Muack~! Laba ya'll~~

No comments: