16.6.05

okie comments are up.

hey, been a little while since I blogged. For the benefit of readers who have something serious and relatively long to say about my posts. I have put up the comments for you.

It's been awhile.

I haven't been home alot these few days. Adam is back.. and I'm feeling rather happy around him. Although it's still painful to see him sometimes. The inspiration for all my sad music. We talked a little about our relationship again yesterday over dinner. And I started running away again. Good enough he did pursue, and we had a rather delicious dinner in robertson walk. yum! sketches is a great place to eat! everyone should try their blueberry juice, it has got real blue berries in it.. absolutely marvelous.

And what made it better was that, there is this mediterreanian dance performance thing going on there.. So, all we had to do was to walk across the river to get, good food and good performance on a WEDNESDAY night and it's just fantastic.

Finally got to watch Spanglish as well. A good film I must say. With very interesting and beautiful charactors. Next up, will be A Very Long Engagement. I'll try to not use too much of the subtitles this time round, and see if I can understand any of it.

Talking about french films. We(my french classmates and I) managed to persuade our teacher to let us watch Les Choristes in our french class(which had a staggering turn up of 7 out of 16 last week). It was a very pretty film. And I'd recommend it to everyone. Another one of those teacher-touches-bad-students-heart-and-kaboom-all-become-good-students film. but it's nice with all the singing.. :P

No comments: