5.6.05

action is the reaction of intention.

okie, I've got something to say about the 'I've done my best' and the 'I've got the intention' thing again.

I find that many a time, people tend to say they have done their best when they clearly haven't and I'm pretty damn sure they know they haven't. Sure, they often act like they are doing all they can, but they weren't trying to solve the problem at all. Just surface work.

There are more than one way to tackle different situations, and if one only tried one way and didn't even try to explore or take effort in finding other ways, he has not even TRIED his best, lets not talk about doing his best.

And to say that he's got the intention to do it, is pure bull shit. Intention is a state of mind, action is the reaction of intention. If the action is in sufficient or in appropriate and nothing is done about it. There is evidently something wrong with the intention itself. Either, the intention wasn't strong enough or there wasn't really such an intention at all..

And so I ponder. If someone does things without true intention, and that I have only words to hold on to. should I even attempt to have faith in him? Is there a reason or a point that I should. Words are like smokes on the waters. They don't do anything other than beautifying the place or making vision unclear...

It's so difficult to have faith in people when they don't even try.

No comments: