29.5.05

Long time no see~

howdy ho, how have everyone been? It's been sometime since I last updated my blog. Sorwee~~

Anyways, been down with some physical discomforts lately and I have concluded that my body works oddly and is very much very different from most other humans.

It seems that a little bump that will cause enough pain for discomforts will appear at my pelvic area whenever I'm not feeling very well.. It's weird. I was just about to get paranoid upon it, wondering if I've got some sort of pelvic cancer and what not, when my mind suddenly recalled seemingly having had the same fear before, in another occasion of coz. And so I decided to ask my mom about it before going to the doctors or doing anything about it. Right as my memory proved, my mom told me that I have for many times consulted her upon the matter of having a small painful bump at the exact same spot. It apparently comes and goes, comes only when I'm down with some other illnesses, and goes as my body recovers. Perhaps one day I should consult a doctor about the matter..

otherwise, all seems well. I guess I do more than many things with determination that's easily challenged. emotionally, I'm exactly as a libran should be and is.

btw, Mr. Seah! How's the workshop thingy going?

No comments: