7.5.05

The Ideal man.. In my opinion

Okie, people sometimes ask me, 'what kind of guys attract you?', 'What kind of qualities do I look for in men?', 'What is your IDEAL guy like?'. Well, I guess there really isn't something called ideal in this world. Ya sure, I can state what would be ideal to me, but I guess it'd be impossible for me to find someone who would fit right into that ideal.

But in anycase, for those who care to read, and ever wondered what attracts me and what don't, here is the answer to your wonders.

In no order of preference(coz I really don't know which one is more important, I guess they are all independent indicators):

LOOKS:

1) Is taller than I am by atleast 18cm.

2)Is not hideously ugly.

3)Can cook simple foods.

4)Dark skinned

5)Has a little belly(okie, I'm sick)

6)Has big chest.(mebbe breast as well :P)

7)Not skinny. (Meaning anything from under weight to BMI below 23.5 *okie, I changed my mind after some calculations)

More important matters:

8)Is patient towards me.

9)Makes me feel special.

10)Has a talent/area where he is especially good in.

11)Is out going.

12)Matured.

13)Cares for me.

14)Loves me.

15)Is genuine, and tells me everything.

That is more or less my ideal guy. I haven't met anyone who fits into all of them, maybe I did, but I didn't get to know them well enough to think so I guess.. Anyway, it's just an ideal picture here that I'm painting. If I ever do get to meet someone like this, I'd expect him to be married or have no interest in me at all.. so... Oh well~

No comments: