28.3.05

Genting Trip!!

Yap, went to genting highlands with my parents for the long week end. my dad only stayed for a night though. He had to join his Hainanese clan members for the penang trip. :<

But anyway. I went clubbing for both the nights. One with a friend, and the other by myself, since I made friends the 1st night, and agreed to go again the 2nd night just to meet up and have a drink.

The trips were very fun, other than that I had to sneak out at 2am for both nights as our hotel wasn't anywhere near the disco at all.. about a 10-15 min walk..

Got to know 2 russians who were originally Italiens.. Gary and Frank. They are cousins and their dads ran a business together.. amazing rich from what they say. but it's hard to decide whether they are just making up stories. Anyway, they were very nice. Frank is younger and cuter. haha.. :P he was what caught my friend and my eyes initially actually. But it was Gary that came over and made friends. Quite funny, coz he came over and asked me for a dance. And just as I agreed, the music changed from slow to techno.. haha.LOL. well, he was quite a gentlement, unfortunately though, he looks like a mafia.. haha :P

Anyway, so he introduced us to his cousin and some other friends they made while they were there.. We even went Karaoke-ing after the club closed.. until 4.. haha..well, which explains why I only went to bed about 7am for both nights.

The next day though, my friend had to go down from genting to go to penang with my dad and his friends, so I went alone. made some friends, went back to the hotel, came out at 2, and found my russian friends! haha... was rather happy. But found it rather awkward if I were to just go up and say hi. (wouldn't want them to know I went about looking for them..) especially when there was a malay girl hanging around them as well..actually more around frank than around Gary. So I made a tactful move and eventually found myself talking to them and all again.

So, just as the night before, we left only after the disco closed.. and went for supper after a heart stopping 10-15 mins where I thought I lost my phone..

so it was Gary, Frank, DJ, DJ's wife, Malay girl and me. went for burger king as it was the only place still open for decent food. and after that we went to a coffe shop kindda place and had some more drinks. I had 7up though... never liked beer. We actually stayed up all the way till 6!! amazing.. haha... poor Gary has been tired for the whole day, yet sweetly agreed to accompany me.. :P touched.. haha.. Did I say he looks like a mafia though? haha..

Anyway. lets talk alittle more about this Gary guy. He is cute, not in a conventional way, but still cute.. well, I guess, not many ppl will relate MAFIA to CUTE though.. :P in any case, one thing I find very adorable about him is that he is such a straight forward and says what's on his mind kindda guy. alittle extreme in certain sense.. very anti communist. But adorable in his own way. I found it absolutely amusing the way he said that "bulgaria is fucking ugly." and " I hate whores" I mean.. okie.. he might sound alittle violent under my discription. But really, he meant it from the heart, kindda in a kiddish, spoilt way. He is the only child after all.

We had fun having nice conversations and making little playful jokes. and then suddenly he said that I am a smart and innocent girl. haha.. weird. Well, people say I'm smart sometimes when I make them feel that way by saying something interesting or clever. But this time, I didn't really do anything, and when I asked him what made him think I'm smart, he simply said that he can see it. oh well. No harm boosting my self- esteem alittle.. quite desperately need some since I've been rather depressed lately regarding certain issues.

They say that the next time they have to do transit in Singapore, they'll make it a stay instead. Which is great! I can't wait to see them again! (My friend is dying to see Frank again actually.. hahaa)

No comments: