24.9.12

Some times being happy is the hardest to achieve

I guess it's part of my make up, that I am born with indecisiveness.

Life is full of ambiguity for me, and I'm starting to realise how difficult other people find in trying to understand me. To me, life is really very simple.. some times things need not be related.. I like the things I like, because they make me happy. Period.

I suppose it's not so easy in a complicated world, the idea that I don't find the need to depend on anyone in particular and my preference in a carefree, weightless life. I'm very fortunate, yes. But also because I see good and happiness in many things. Thus, I don't find the need to depend on one particular thing to make me happy.

This has no doubt created a lot of trouble and misunderstandings with the people around me. Afterall, it's a complicated world we live in.

I wonder sometimes.. if I'll ever get the kind of happiness I desire.

No comments: