3.2.10

and the tale goes on...

some updates on my whacked life. :P

been a week or more of hitting a complete rock bottom.

Got bitten by some unknown bug in the office, resulting in an allergic reaction that left me with a very itchy, swollen and disfigured right hand (thank goodness it's better now).

went to see the doctor only to find out that there are some other bugs in the office that started chewing on my legs and my legs became itchy and spotty too... and had to go back to the doc again to get an anti-histamine shot. :(

family arguements.

feeling unappreciated at work and at home.

feeling unwanted relationship wise..

Broke a temperature display that resulted in alot of unknown liquid spilling all over the table and carpet not forgetting the sick smell that the liquid gave out (smells like pesticide) and made me giddy.

Lack of sleep.

Lack of human touch.

Right eye is having a bad vision.

legs bruised because of the bites and scratching.

I think that is already depresssing enough.. :(

Nothing seems to be going right. I hate it. But I suppose on the upside it would be that, if i'm at rock bottom, things are only going to get better. (and that is IF i'm at rock bottom.... I sure hope worse aren't waiting around the corner). In which case, talking about corner, I nearly knocked a kid who was running around in the carpark down yesterday as I was turning out of a corner. :( thank goodness my mom alerted me when she saw the kid.

ok. that's all for my whacked life today. peace out.

No comments: