7.3.07

So damn !@#$%^& BUSY~~~!!!!!!!

Cannot believe how much things I've got on my hands now that needs to be completed!!!!! OMG!!! Everything has a deadline. Literally... This week seems to be the point where everything in my life comes together. Did my channels presentation and completed our channel project summary. Having my driving test tmr. Have to pass up 2 project assignments on Fri. Do FYP meeting on the same day as well as a study I got involved with! And my acting!

Oh ya, did I tell anyone that I am involved in this children's play recently? It's a made up chinese play, and I am playing the role of Little Red Ridding Hood. The story is not Little Red Riding Hood though, but I'm like one of the lead roles with the most air time. hehee... did 2 shows in Jurong west community library and Bukit Merah Community Library last sat. The response was pretty good. some of the kids were like super-the-irritating-until-you-want-to walk-over-and-slap-them-around-and-around-and-...-around though. doing 2 more in Geylang west Community Library( or was it geylang east?) 12.00 to 1.30pm, and Grace heaven Orphanage this sat. Do come down and take a look if possible. come support support a bit. :)

Will put up an ad that I produced.. hehee.. when it's completed that is. :) Stay tuned and look forward to my baby ya!

No comments: