19.10.05

Haiz...

(Unwillingly) "The things I do for love..."
(Cheeky skeptical look) "Oh really? For love ei?"

Little things that I still remember.. I'm trying hard to forget.. but memories are hard to chase away. And certain things take forever to forget.
And sometimes I just don't want to forget. Sometimes I just want to live in that beautiful picture that I paint. While the days were still in the naive air, and everything seemed oh so perfect.
Perhaps people really change. For better or for worst? I'm too sick to care.. I just hope for you to have the best. Whether we will see each other again is for the future to say.
I'll just have to live with it I guess? To live with the feeling of sadness and the pain. And one day I'm sure I'll grow out of it. And things will be the same again. Other than that you've taken a part of my heart away. Other than that I'll be better than today.

No comments: