12.5.04

Busy as a Bumble Bee

wow.. it's amazing how long it has been since I last used this com.. 1stly, this is in my brother's room, so after drama and all it's late and i don't think i should use it anymore. 2ndly, like i just said, drama... it ends at 7/8/almost 9 for all the rehearsals.. and i mean like 3 rehearsals/ week, which makes me very tired and reach home late..3rdly, when i'm tired i think i should sleep or something more then i think i should use a com..
well anyway, updates on drama! yummy~ it's been great! now that everything has been pieced together almost to perfection the teachers as well as alot of the members are pretty sure we'd get a gold for this years SYF. (lets just pray hard nothing goes wrong tmr...) Oh yes. did i say that the grading is tomorrow?! it's like so exciting!!! I'm so nervous... oh my... i can't wait.. i mean seriously, our school's drama had nv won anything b4 other then the bronze medal we won 2 years ago... this year.. I hope we can really set the record. Who said that NanYang is a Chee Na school? who said that our english drama club can nv make it? huh! we'll show them...
And... after the grading... the teachers would be treating us to the movie Troy! yippy!! haha.. to reward us for our afforts put into SYF be it we win or not.. We will, I'm sure... ;>and so, there is a dilemma.. if we don't win, we'll be sad.. (I mean really, who wouldn't?) but if we do win, that means we'll have to go through another round of competition to compet for the play of the year, best actor and best actress awards etc... which is in july... this kind of life till july? might as well kill us.. haiz.... anyhows... troubling myself with how to run while i haven't even started walking is not goin to help me in learning.. guess i'll just put in my best and pray hard that i won't screw up..... as i often do... ;P Wish us luck!!

No comments: